Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Question one answer.

     Is it better to run away from your problems, like Peter did in the story, or is it better to face them right away. Both sides could work it depends on the problem you are facing. The possible pros to hiding from your problems are it gives you time to ponder on the problem at hand. The cons are you might make the situation worse by hiding like the person you made mad might make the punishment worse. On the other hand, the pros facing them right away, are you could get a faster solution. The cons are you might react with emotions not logic witch could be a bad thing.

     The authors idea of having Peter run away at the beginning although different it was good. It made it so Peter could join the theatre and save the queen. In the end it made him a hero.

    In my opinion I think it is better to avoid problems by keeping out of them or not to think of them. If people did that less people would have less problems will occur, That is just  my opinion. I agree with Peters idea of running away because if he did not the queen might of died and he would not of been a hero.

2 comments:

  1. I like your answer, I think I get what you're saying but some technical stuff ...
    Here are some things you can add, if I was a reader who has absolutely no knowledge of the novel, I won't know who Peter is. So I suggest you add some background describing who Peter is. Also, punctuation and the "I" voice. As we have talked about in class.
    Overall, your answer was good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good response it makes a bit of sense,but you fix some punctuation problems but your answer was good..good job

    ReplyDelete